Thursday, June 30, 2011

006.

As of today I officially have 2 months to get things together and blast off these last 8 pounds and reach my goal.  It's fast approaching, but I am determined to succeed--espically after everyone made fun of me for buying a shake weight.  They might have probably cause, but I will prove them.

Tomorrow is July 1st and officially the start of my training period.  I have drafted this as a rough workout plan:

For breakfasts during this 28 day period I think I will wake up, grab a fiber one bar a couple days a week and a glass of milk on the rest.  Then I will go on my run with frank, do ABS and have a slim fast before I get ready for work.  This should all take about 90 minutes so I should be good if I get up at 5 each day.

Monday: STRENGTH:
-morning run with frank
-total body tone up WH
Tuesday: CARDIO:
-morning run with frank
-20 minute tredmil circuit with weights
Wednesday: STRENGTH:
-morning run with frank
-total body tone up WH
Thursday: CARDIO:
-morning run with frank
-20 minute tredmil circuit with weights
Friday: STRENGTH:
-morning run with frank
-total body tone up WH
Saturday: CARDIO (Play Day):
-GYM: Hip Hop and Pilates
-Bike Ride
-Disc
-BE ACTIVE
Sunday: REST

After this, all I need to do is stick to my diet, and remember that I AM A GOOD THING FOR ME TO INVEST TIME ADN EFFORT INTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment